Dec 9, 2015

What I'm Reading on Wattpad


I don't doubt that everyone in the bookish and writing community have heard of Wattpad. If you haven't, Wattpad is a free site that allows writers to upload and share their work. I've experimented with it in the past, posting my own writing, and had some success. It's really great if you need a bit of encouragement. I also made some new friends.

Today, instead of sharing published books, I wanted to talk about what I'm reading on Wattpad these days. From fairy tales to dark fantasy, my library is overflowing with books. As a book lover, I couldn't be happier.


1. I Wish I May by Adelyn Sterling - This is a story about a fairy godmother in training. Yes, it is as delightful as it sounds. The writing totally entranced me. One weekend, I found myself flying through the chapters to find out what would happen next. There's magic and a cute prince.



2. A Lifetime According to Karma Rose by Rebecca Sky - Rebecca Sky is a powerhouse when it comes to Wattpad and all things social media. Her writing is just as impactful. This story has everything you'd want in a paranormal, lush writing, an MC you can root for, and a possible love interest. There's also wonderful illustrations to go along with it. 


3. Pumpkin Patch Princess by Julia Dao - I have been in the mood for fairy tales lately. This is the perfect story to look into if you love retellings and talking cats. It's fun and lighthearted. The main character is extremely likable and the writing is as smooth and shiny as Cinderella's glass slipper.


4. Devil's Lake by Angela Merlo - This is a great one to read if you like paranormal stories and main characters who are flawed. The writing is wonderful, with great setting descriptions. The mystery surrounding one particular character will pull you in. 


5. The Price by Cassie Rose - I haven't officially started this one, but I know it has something to do with ballet. I did a read a little of the first chapter and I liked the writing. I found it lovely.


I have so many books on my to-read list on Wattpad I hope to get to soon. It is truly a wonderful site, a shining gem in the book community. If you have free time, pop over and check out a few books.

Do you read on Wattpad? Are there any books you would recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment