Dec 12, 2015

Quotes From my Journal


Inspired by DIY MFA, Quotes From my Journal is a round-up of inspiring quotes I've accumulated throughout the week. This week I managed to fill one and a half pages with lines I loved. From Mother Teresa to Rumi, I was quite inspired. These are my favorites.
"Do small things with great love." - Mother Teresa
"We write by the light of every story we've ever read." - Richard Peak
"Time flows in strange ways on Sundays." - Haruki Murakami
"It is silent music, the night sky." - Donald Miller
"People who love to eat are always the best people."
"This is the subtle truth, whatever you love, you are." - Rumi

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colored pencils this week. The Quotes seem to be speak to me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Grace! I like that picture a lot too. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed the quotes.

      Delete