Nov 27, 2015

NaNo Update: Weeks Three and Four


*wipes sweat off brow* I somehow managed to hit 45k today. What a whirlwind this NaNoWriMo has been. I have to say, I've had a ton of fun working on this story, although the honeymoon phase ended a long time ago. It hasn't been so bad,

The site says I've been averaging 1666 words per day. I need about 1243 words per day to finish, which isn't much at all.

I do hope I can keep writing all the words. How I would love to sit down and bang out five thousand words in one writing session. How do you guys do that? I've read countless posts about it but I'm still struggling. I just want to reach the end already. That's where I am now. Thank goodness I'm almost there.

I don't even know if I'll be able to wrap up the story by the end of the month. It feels like it's going to be much longer. I guess I'll have to see. In the meantime, I've been reading three great books, one paranormal, one magical realism, and one contemporary. I'll blog about them later.

Have a wonderful Friday you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment