Jun 16, 2015

Currently...

I've seen a few other bloggers do the "Currently..." post, and so I've decided to at least try to produce a post every Tuesday and whenever else inspiration hits. I know it isn't the most exciting, but I really dislike seeing this blog so barren. I may throw in a bookish post here and there as well.

Loving...
I've recently been obsessed with this song by Gregory Alan Isakov. I'm a big fan of his music in general, but there's something about this song that I can't get enough of. It speaks to my soul.


Reading...
I'm currently reading Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier and I'm listening to Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. They're both completely different in tone and genre, but I'm loving them. I'm really connecting with the MC in Rebecca and I'm a Ronan and Adam fan through and through. 


Watching...
I've been watching Bob's Burgers on Netflix. It's one of my favorite shows. Tina is my spirit animal! I've also been watching Pretty Little Liars. It's one of those shows that I can't seem to walk away from. I've been with it since the very first episode.

Thinking About...
Of course I'm thinking about my WIP. I'm nearing the end now. I maybe have about 10,000 more words to write. That sounds like a lot, but I've written quite a few words in the last two months. I'm proud of myself. My last manuscript was only 30,000 words long. This one will be much longer. 

Anticipating...
Writing contests! I'm looking forward to entering this new story into some contests once it's finished and polished up. They're so much fun. 

Making Me Happy...
Writing. Pinterest. The Wattpad community. Sitting out in the sun to read and write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment