children's writer

Waiting on Wednesday: The Thing About Jellyfish

Mar 4, 2015
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I haven't done one of these posts in a while. There are so many upcoming books I'd like to read, so I figured it's time to start sharing them with you guys. 

This week I can't wait to read:


by Ali Benjamin 


After her best friend dies in a drowning accident, Suzy is convinced that the true cause of the tragedy was a rare jellyfish sting. Retreating into a silent world of imagination, she crafts a plan to prove her theory--even if it means traveling the globe, alone. Suzy's achingly heartfelt journey explores life, death, the astonishing wonder of the universe...and the potential for love and hope right next door.
 


Would you just look at that cover. It's stunning!
7 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: The Thing About Jellyfish"
  1. Oh this looks amazing. Jellyfish reminds me of Spongebob.
    TMY WAITING ON WEDNESDAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look amazing! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Sounds really interesting! And what a great cover!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds pretty interesting! :) I will be checking it out on Goodreads, thanks for sharing!

    See what I am Waiting on this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about this one, but I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-unleashing-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one does sound pretty good! This is the first I've heard about it but I'll have to pick it up when it comes out. I love the cover! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete