children's writer

January Goals and TBR

Jan 1, 2015
I always look forward to the start of a new year. It's a chance to begin anew, start fresh. This is where my journey begins, here, on this blog. I neglected it in 2014, but this year I plan to be around a lot more. I think it's good and healthy to share my thoughts every now and then.

These are my goals for the month of January:

Read at least 4 books 
Blog 2x per week 
Start on a new WIP 

That's it. Three simple bookish and writerly goals. They should be pretty easy to achieve. I can't wait to report back at the end of the month to see how well I've done. As well as wanting to read four books, I'm doing the Popsugar Reading Challenge.

These are the books I hope to read this month:

Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
The Secret Hum of a Daisy by Tracy Holczer
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Cobweb Empire by Vera Nazarian

I hope to knock some of the challenges off the list soon enough. I think this will be an exciting year in reading and writing.
4 comments on "January Goals and TBR"
  1. Best of luck with your goals :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have some good goals for January. I also like the sound of the reading challenge you are doing and might join in so thanks for sharing. :) hope you have a good 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reading challenge looks like great fun. Thanks for stopping by, Joss! I hope you have a marvelous 2015 as well.

      Delete