Feb 11, 2013

A Handwritten Love Letter to Rosie

I discovered a new blog over the weekend called Something Charming. Today Joelle is hosting a link-up for handwritten love letters. I honestly knew who I wanted to write to from the start. I've been working on Rosie's story for so long now.

On the letter, you can actually see where I messed up and had to use whiteout. I don't think she'd mind.


This is the first love letter I've ever written and it was a lot of fun. Have a wonderful day. Make sure to stop by Joelle's blog and join the link-up.

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Tracey! Thanks so much for linking up, and I hope you have an amazing week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and for stopping by, Joelle!

      Delete
  2. i'm sure your friend will enjoy this letter :) stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete