1. Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield - I read the sample of this twice. The writing is so wonderful, and I really like the premise. I love books that take place in small towns.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I don't think this book needs any explaining. I think I might be the only person on the planet who hasn't read it yet.
3. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - I've heard nothing but great things about this book.
4. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone - There's so much to love about this book. Time travel, romance, and the 90s are just a few.
5. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson - A lot of people are raving about this one, too. I can't wait to find out why.
6. Love Slave by Jennifer Spiegel - This is another book I read a sample of. I really like the writing. It's so fresh.
7. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles - Historical fiction that takes place in the 30s, 40s, 50s, or 60s is my favorite kind of historical fiction.
8. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - I've heard that it's a really great and intense read.
9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Who doesn't love a bit of magic?
10. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling - She is still one of my favorite authors.
This is one of those moments where I wish we could choose more that just ten. I can think of at least five more books I would want. Santa is going to be very busy this year.