children's writer

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books of 2013

Nov 27, 2012
It's my first time participating in Top Ten Tuesday. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is "Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2013."

2013 is going to be such a great year. I can't wait to get my hands on my top ten picks.


1. Just One Day by Gale Forman - I read a sample of this book, and I didn't want it to end.

2. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - The comp titles makes this book sound like a real treat.

3. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea  by April Genevieve Tucholke  - Just because I love a good devil story.

4. The Lucky Variations by Sara Zarr -  I really love books about talented souls.

5. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston - This one sounds like a really good mystery.

6. Splintered by A.G. Howard - I love a good Alice in Wonderland retelling.

7. Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider - This one sounds like a great contemporary read.


8. Pantomime by Laura Lam - It's takes place in a circus. It doesn't get any better than that.

9. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters - It sounds positively dark and creepy.

10. Out of the Easy by Rusta Sepetys - It takes place in one of my favorite eras, the 50s. 


So, are you pining for any of these books?
12 comments on "Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books of 2013"
  1. I look forward to more Gale Forman and Sara Zarr too.

    And PANTOMIME, esp, sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pantomime does sound amazing. It's probably the book I'm most excited for.

      Delete
  2. Great picks!! Looking forward to so many of these.

    New follower via GFC : )

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to a bunch of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, a few are on my TBR pile as well, especially Pantomime, love the cover!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Just One Day' sounds like a great read! My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the Shadow of Blackbirds looks MAJORLY creepy! I'm not sure I'd want to read it... But I do love the other titles on your list though, especially Just One Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could read them all! Book addict.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Top Ten Tuesdays, Tracey. In the Shadow of Blackbirds made its way onto my Top Ten this week too. Would love for you to stop by.
    New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the wonderful comments you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've already heard great things about Just One Day. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete