children's writer

Pinners You Should Follow

Nov 12, 2012
One of my favorite blogs does a feature called Pinterest Picks. I look forward to that feature every Friday because I, like a lot of you, love being inspired. To tell you guys the truth, I've been feeling very blue lately. I haven't written anything new in three days, and I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest because it just isn't as much work as Twitter or any of the other networking sites. I follow 129 people on there, and although they're all awesome, I chose only five to share with you guys.

They post some of the most stunning photos I've ever seen.

1. Caitlin - Favorite Board: Beautiful

2. Beth - Favorite Board: Lovely

3. Anabela - Favorite Board: Flowers & Florals

4. Naomi - Favorite Board: Photographed

5. Laila - Favorite Board: Everyday Life

That's it for me guys. I hope some of these pinners will help cure those Monday blues.

So, tell me, are you on Pinterest? If so, I'd love to follow you. I also have to ask, how do you use Pinterest? And if you're not on there, how would you use it? Would it be something you would use for fun, or would it be just another way to reach a potential audience?

If you'd like to view my pins or follow me, click here.
4 comments on "Pinners You Should Follow"
  1. This is a cool idea! I'm on Pinterest, but I haven't done much there lately. I just do it for fun, and to promote favorite authors. I'm not doing it for my own promotional purposes.

    Which reminds me, I need to update it since I'm now into New Adult books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun site and a great way to unwind. Thanks for the comment, Stina.

      Delete
  2. Um, you might want to list your Pinterest page on your blog (or in this post). I was going to follow you but can't.

    ReplyDelete