Nov 7, 2012

Currently...

Hey guys! I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but because I think they're such a great way to share little things that have caught my eye I'll definitely be posting them more often.

LOVING...
1. The cover of Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block is gorgeous as well as the cover of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke.


2. "Barton Hollow" by The Civil Wars. Two lovely ladies mentioned them on Twitter, and because I love discovering new music I just had to check them out. It's kind of ridiculous how many times I played this song last night. Sometimes I do this thing where I pretend that I'm the one singing the song. Does anybody else do that? Probably not.


READING...
I just finished reading The Big Smoke by Cally Jackson. You can read my review here. But lately I've been reading a ton of samples. One I'm enjoying right now is Love Slave by Jennifer Spiegel. 

WATCHING...
Yesterday I re-watched my favorite movie An Education for the hundredth time. No matter how many times I see it I still tear up. On TV, I've been watching and loving American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, and Supernatural. I can't get enough of those brothers. 

THINKING ABOUT...
My NaNo novel. I'm still behind, but I want to have 10,000 words by the end of this week.

ANTICIPATING...
The holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, and they're my favorite time of year. For Christmas this year, I'd like a healthy mind, body, and soul. Lots of new books would be nice, too. 

WISHING...
I entered Baker's Dozen yesterday and got in. I'm entry 106. Being one of the lucky few whose entries are chosen would be phenomenal. 

MAKING ME HAPPY...
I somehow managed to get two partial requests out of a contest I entered last week. That made me feel really good. 

As always, thanks for reading. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your great news, Tracey. It's very difficult to get into the Baker's Dozen. Hopefully good things come from it and those other contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the partial requests! That's great! Hopefully things will move forward with them. :) Good luck with the Baker's Dozen as well. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel. I will keep you guys posted.

      Delete