children's writer

Just Checking In

Sep 12, 2012
Hello everyone! I just wanted to check in and say thank you to all of the people who commented on my GUTGAA Meet and Greet post. I've been in kind of a slump for the past few days. I haven't felt like blogging much, writing, or even commenting on many blogs. I hope to be out of this slump soon. I really want to get back into the swing of things.

Have a wonderful day you guys!
7 comments on "Just Checking In"
  1. No worries. I completely understand needing to take a break from everything. I left blogging for months to work on my writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there. Actually, at least once or twice a year, lol. The last time was in June and most of July. Life is like that. Just take care of yourself. We'll still be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angie. I hope to be back soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Been there! Sometimes I find journalling notes by hand helps lure back the creative. Getting a good night's sleep is important too. It'll come, it always does :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charmaine. I really hope it does.

      Delete
  4. No worries dear! It happens to us all :) Hope your on the way out of the slump!

    ReplyDelete