Sep 24, 2012

Currently...

Hey guys! So I've seen a lot of other bloggers do the Currently meme. I thought I should give it a go because it looks pretty fun, and I do love a good meme. You guys should check out Jaime's if you haven't already.

Loving...
Featherstone by The Paper Kites. This song was recommended by another writer, and I've had it on repeat since hearing it. The video is lovely and kind of reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are. I guess because of the costumes.


Reading...
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and Persuasion by Jane Austen. I've had this sudden urge to read more classics and so far so good. Both of these novels have been keeping me entertained. 

Watching...
I recently saw Howl's Moving Castle, and I'm looking forward to watching Spirited Away. I think I've officially fallen in love with Anime. On TV, I've mostly been watching reruns of The Office. Personally, I love the earlier seasons the most.

Thinking About...
My writing. I'm giving NEVER A HAPPY ENDING one last read through before putting it aside and working on another one of my many ideas. There are two novels I could work on, but I just haven't decided which yet. 

Anticipating...
Another finished novel. I really love that feeling of accomplishment that comes with typing The End. One of my resolutions was the write one novel a year. I've started three, but I've completed none. Last year I completed two. I'm so looking forward to writing and finishing another novel.

Wishing...
That I can get some interest for NEVER A HAPPY ENDING. 

Making Me Happy...
Being able to sample a novel before I decide to purchase it. There are so many new books on my wishlist because of this. 

As always, thanks for reading. 

4 comments:

  1. "Being able to sample a novel before I decide to purchase it."

    That makes me happy too! Good luck with your manuscripts, Tracey. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Linda. And for wishing me luck. I could use a lot of it. :)

      Delete
  2. ANNA & THE FRENCH KISS is one of my favorites. :)

    Good luck with your novels! I want to try to write a book a year too. I'm hoping to crank out a first draft during NaNoWriMo this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Ghenet. I'll be trying to crank out a first draft during NaNo as well. :)

      Delete