Aug 28, 2012

Fashion Meets Fiction: Author Cocktail Hour

Hello everyone! I had a ton of fun writing my last fashion meets fiction post. I thought I'd continue the series at least once every week. This week I'm featuring Nina Ricci's pre-fall 2012 collection, which is absolutely stunning.

So I've heard some things about author cocktail parties, but whether they really happen or not I don't know. If they did though I imagine every one would be dressed in the finest all black ensembles and sip golden champagne. Okay, maybe I'm getting a little too ahead of myself. But when I saw Nina Ricci's collection, particularly the first dress, I immediately thought author cocktail party. They are nice to imagine.


Images courtesy of style.com

5 comments:

  1. Well, I probably couldn't pull off any of those - but they're pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could either, but they are nice to look at. :D

      Delete
  2. Ooo, I like the rose/pinkish one~ and I'm normally not one to go for that color, but the outfit is very sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That one is my second favorite. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure if an author cocktail party does exsist-- they're probably wearing PJ's. Haha.

    Or maybe that's just my sick image of what "real" writers like ;-)

    P.s. Hello from GUTTAA!

    ReplyDelete