Aug 21, 2012

Delectable Things Around The Web

Hello guys. I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday. So in an effort to not constantly talk about my books and still share a little bit about "me" in a way that isn't total self promotion, I'd like to share with you guys some super awesome things I've found around the web, from blogs to music and super cool freebies.

I remember someone told me that they really liked the background pattern I had up earlier. I'd forgotten where I found it, but recently stumbled onto the site again. My blog design isn't anything to brag about, but as you can probably tell I like to switch things up pretty often. If you're like me and have zero graphic design skills a new background pattern may be what you're looking for.

The first delectable thing are Animus Patterns.

I found out about this site from a blog I frequent called puglypixel.com, which you guys should really check out if you're looking for a bit of blog inspiration. The owner of Animus offers a variety of patterns that are easy to install, super pretty, and free. For us writing folk she has very cool paper patterns, too. If you do decide to use one, be sure to read the terms of use. Sometimes I do skip over them. *blushes*

The second and third delectable things come to you from a very well loved movie and book called Pride and Prejudice. You guys when I listen to them I imagine my fingers flying over the keys of a piano. No, I don't play. They make me wish I did. They're called Mrs. Darcy and  Liz On Top Of The World, and they make me feel like I'm living and breathing every single scene from Pride and Prejudice.

Happy reading and writing! The picture of the donut was supplied by Pugly Pixel.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tracey. I like reading excerpts from your work, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say, Linda. Thanks a ton. :D

      Delete