children's writer

Delectable Links: 8.25.12

Aug 25, 2012
Hello everyone! One of the things I love about blogging is being able to share my ideas with you guys. I've been thinking a lot about how I can be more creative with this blog and incorporate some of the things I love.

That being said, I think one of the things I'd really love to do is share my top favorite finds of the week. I think I'll be doing it at the end of every full week on Saturdays. And since today is Saturday, today will be my first delectable links post.

Have a wonderful weekend. And as always, thanks for reading.


 A yummy pumpkin spice hot chocolate recipe  This four cheese baked skillet rigatoni looks delicious  I love, love, love Kelly Love's A/W 2012 collection Into The Woods The Frances Baker A/W 2012 lookbook has a quiet kind of beauty as well  Simple yet stunning jewelry from Autumn Equinox  A quote that makes my heart melt   Two songs that makes my heart sing and sing   A very sweet and whimsical book cover My own Pinterest board The Beautiful and the Whimsy
Post Comment
Post a Comment