children's writer

WriteOnCon Contest and WRiTE CLUB

Jul 23, 2012
I love a good contest just like any other writer, and I'm always prowling the web for new ones. Are You familiar with the contest that WriteOnCon hosted last year with The Reading Room? If you aren't you can read the winning entry here. It's by a very talented writer and blogger.

Hello Linda!

This year WriteOnCon is hosting the same contest again, and they're taking submissions starting today. The winner wins a nice chunk of cash, and will have their work considered for representation by a literary agent. It's a great opportunity, and if you're interested you can find out more here.

Okay, so I just discovered this one today and explaining what it is about would take a lot of time. There are agents, editors, and authors involved though. That should be enough to make you curious about WRiTE CLUB. To get the full scoop you can click here. I entered today. I don't know if I'll be submitting anything yet, but I'm tempted to.

Are any of you guys planning to enter the WriteOnCon/Reading Room contest, or WRiTE ClUB?
6 comments on "WriteOnCon Contest and WRiTE CLUB"
  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Tracey! I am still on cloud nine from winning that contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Linda. You totally deserved it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the mention Tracey! The ding of the fight bell is just around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete