children's writer

January 2013 Never Looked So Good

Jul 31, 2012
I know 2012 isn't over yet, but I was clicking around on Goodreads and came across a list of 2013 releases. I couldn't help myself. I love book covers just as much as the next writer, especially book covers that have a more quiet kind of beauty.

The two below are my favorites so far.

As time passes I'm sure there will be more gorgeous covers to swoon over, but these two make me sigh. If you'd like to check them out just click on the cover.


I hope you guys have a wonderful Tuesday. WriteOnCon is just around the corner, and I can hardly contain myself. I'm totally counting down the days. 
14 comments on "January 2013 Never Looked So Good"
  1. I really love that first cover. I would definitely pick that one up and want to know more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous covers! I'm counting down to WriteOnCon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Tragedy papers is GORGEOUS! Makes me want to read it, and I don't even know the blurb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous. It looks and sounds like it's going to be a spectacular novel.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment. :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm happy you like them as much as I do, Kelley. :D

      Delete
  6. Wow - I'm so excited that you noticed my upcoming book and its cover. Thanks for spreading the word. I can't wait until January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your cover is gorgeous, Elizabeth. I hope you have a wonderful release day once January comes around.

      Delete