children's writer

Summer Update

Jul 21, 2012
Hey guys. I did have a better post lined up for today, but after rereading it seemed boring. I know I have been pretty behind in my blogging, and I wanted to apologize to those of you who came here looking for my Buccaneer Blogfest posts. Blogging isn't the only thing I've fallen behind on. I haven't been writing much other than for a few tweaks here and there. I have the urge to write something completely different from what I usually write. I just don't know what that something is yet. 

I'm really just trying to enjoy summer before I have to go back to school. Someone asked me what I'm planning to study if I do change my major. Truthfully, I'm still brainstorming. I might not change it at all. Someone else asked me what's my favorite cake. I think that was the question. I definitely love red velvet, and my mom makes pretty good pound cake as well. 

That's basically all I have to say for now. I'm still querying, and biting my fingernails. And after reading this blog postI just spent a few minutes this morning deleting some of the pictures I used in my posts in the past. If you haven't read it yet I recommend that you do. It's really eye-opening. 

Hopefully, I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule by next week.

Hello new followers!
6 comments on "Summer Update"
  1. I read that, too. I think I only had one picture used without permission, but I contacted her now and she gave me the thumbs up. :)
    Enjoy your summer! It always goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted as many as I thought needed to be. It's really a lot more serious than a lot of us think it is.

      I hope you're having a wonderful summer as well. :D

      Delete
  2. Tracey, I read that post yesterday, and it scared me so much that I dreamed I deleted ALL my previous posts and started over. I think I'll go through and remove some pics, but I don't know what's public domain. Is Microsoft Clipart public domain? That's the source of most of my pics. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea if it's public domain, Linda. It would be a good idea to double check, maybe try doing a quick Google search.

      Delete
  3. Hi Tracey,
    I hope you have a great summer break and you get settled on your major! School time starts in a matter of weeks. Can you believe it?
    I hope you get back to posting with the Buccaneers. I've missed reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're having a great summer break too, Ink. I can't believe that there are only a few weeks left either. :D

      Delete