Last month I participated in Camp NaNo, and I use the word participate loosely because I hardly wrote anything. This month I'm planning to participate again with a brand new WIP, which I'm not going to share the name of yet because I decided to submit the first 500 words of it for WRiTE CLUB.
Yes, I am a NaNo rebel.
Goals for August:
- Write at least 2,000 words per day for Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Finish the first draft for WIP during Camp NaNo.
- Blog at least 2x per week.
- Comment on as many blogs as I can, no less than five.
- Finish reading one of the many books I've started.
I will check in at least once every week to do an update. I think I'm going to give myself weekly goals everyday. I've been kind of inspired to after reading fellow blogger/ YA writer Angela Brown's posts. If you haven't checked her blog out yet. You really should.
That's it for me. Do you keep weekly writing/reading goals? Or, do you just wing it?