Jul 9, 2012

Buccaneer Blogfest: About Me


Hey guys! Sorry this post is kind of late, but it's summer and I've been a lot more lazy than I really should be.  Today is the first day of the Buccaneer Blogfest that is being hosted by Sharon Bayliss and Court Young. I had to join when I found out about it because I love a good blogfest. According to the rules I'm supposed to  tell you guys a little about myself. So here I go...

My name is Tracey Joseph. I primarily write young adult contemporary fiction, but I've attempted to write a middle grade novel or two. I am currently in college studying writing and literature, but lately I have been thinking about changing my major for the third time. When I was younger I used to be seriously addicted to TV, and now I am seriously addicted to the internet. My favorite kinds of movies are horror movies, though I am afraid of the dark and have been since I was three. My favorite kinds of fictional boys are supernatural beings or have super powers. I recently started watching True Blood, and now I am obsessed with it. I have only one other sibling who is a boy and two years younger than I am. I have two loving and supporting parents. I have a sweet tooth, and I love any dessert with frosting on top. I've been writing seriously since 2009, and I hope to be published someday. I'm actually querying my second novel right now. On top of all that I am also a big daydreamer, and not a day goes by that I'm not making up some crazy story in my head.  They usually include hot guys and lots of kissing.

So, that's almost every random thing about me I can think of. I could probably add a lot more, but I don't want this post to go on for ages. Thanks to everyone who stops by, reads, and comments.

Goodnight you guys!

12 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more from you during the blogfest . . . I'm a new follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you and glad you slept in. Everything is on its own time in the summer. I love True Blood and the Charlaine Harris novels it's based on (even though they are pretty different in a lot of ways).

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My favorite kinds of movies are horror movies, though I am afraid of the dark and have been since I was three."

    Sounds like my daughter....

    I gave up horror movies after I realized they MADE me afraid of the dark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey! It is nice to meet you. I have a sweet tooth also...it is my downfall. What do you want to change your major to? I switched mine several times also...funny that I ended up going back the first one after it was all over. Glad you are blogging with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I hear you on the sweet tooth thing! If a dessert doesn't have frosting, it's not worth eating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyra, you bad girl you! You're a bad influence! :-) Great to get to know you, Tracey. I wish you only success in school and sales of your books! Roland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have awesome luck with your querying. So I must ask what is your favorite horror movie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy, My name is Connie Michael, I blog Loco for Libros and need to interview you...yeah! Let me know the best way to reach you to do our interview. You are the blogger below me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Tracey :) Best of luck with querying your manuscript and getting that middle-grade novel done! I second Gloria's question about favorite horror movies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One thing about this blogfest that I love is how much interesting information I get to learn about fellow bloggers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I, too, have a sweet tooth and love stories with hot guys and kissing. Best of luck querying and in school! Following : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower here...also a new blogger that just jumped onto this Blogfest. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing you like cakes, have a favorite type? Mine is a Buche de Noel my daughter made for her French Class...so amazing. Chocolate cake roll filled with a cappucino whipped cream filling, and topped with home made chocolate frosting (Ghiradelli chocolate) that's to die for. Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete