children's writer

Kreativ Blogger Award

May 29, 2012
Hey guys. I received a very lovely award the other day from Rachel who blogs at Writing on the Wall. Thanks Rachel.


To accept the award these are the rules I must follow:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer the ten questions below
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award
---
What is your favorite song/singer?
I have so many favorite songs, but I'll always love Wide Open Spaces by the Dixie Chicks. I feel like it's a song that a lot of young girls and guys can relate to. I'm also a huge fan of theme songs from TV shows. I love I don't Want to Wait by Paula Cole, which some of you may know as the song from Dawson's Creek, a show I never watched. But I love the song.
What's your favorite dessert?
I have so many. Dessert is my favorite meal. Lets see, oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip cookies, red velvet cake, and I also really love looking at pictures of French macrons.
What ticks you off?
I absolutely hate bad customer service. I hate it to the point where I will stop shopping at a store if a sales person is rude to me.
When you're upset what do you do?
When I'm upset I like to spend some time alone, just thinking. Sometimes I might have a cookie or two.
Which is/was your favorite pet?
I used to have a pet hamster named Ming, but he passed away. I also really like kittens, puppies, and baby bunnies. I always said if I ever got a dog it would be an American Cocker Spaniel, like in Lady and the Tramp.
Which do you prefer black or white?
Everyone looks good in black, so I'll say black.
What is your biggest fear?
The zombie apocalypse.
What is your attitude mostly?
I think I'm generally a nice, friendly person. I do prefer to spend a lot of my time alone lost in my own daydreams.
What is perfection?
I agree with Rachel on this. If something's good enough for you than it's as perfect as it's going to get.
What is your guilty pleasure?
The internet, the internet, the internet. The Office, TV in general, and horror movies. I also enjoy watching videos on YouTube, daydreaming, fashion blogs, hair blogs, lurking on the writing forums, reading horoscopes, and pretty new books.

Now I have to choose seven others:

Darci Cole
Ghenet Myrthil
Jenny Kaczorowski
Linda Jackson
Ilima Todd
Jennifer Hoffine
Laura

Click over if you want and check out their blogs.
13 comments on "Kreativ Blogger Award"
  1. I love that song too! I think they need to get a new album out there. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thank you so much :) I'm with you on the internet, it's my biggest distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your biggest fear answer made me laugh! And the internet, yeah, I could agree with that one! Sometimes I think my husband would like to throw the computer out the window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it can really happen, and I feel extremely unprepared. As for the internet, I don't know what I'd do without my computer.

      Delete
  4. Thank you! Totally with you on the internet thing. I have a love-hate relationship with it. I JUST posted an award deal on my blog today, so I think I may edit and include this in there too. Lol, I just like to get 'em all done at once :-) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zombie apocalypse is going to be frightening, for sure. And the internet...um...yeah. Guilty as well. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. :D

      You're welcome.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for tagging me! :) I love oatmeal cookies too.

    ReplyDelete