Mar 3, 2012

Lucky 7 Meme



Today I'm participating in Jaycee's Lucky 7 Meme.

The rules:

1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know

---

“Hey, what was that about?” he asks. “Earlier?”

I stall by taking a sip out of the can. I’m usually not a beer drinker, but I feel like I deserve it after what I’ve been through with Daddy and Momma. The thing tastes terrible. I make a face.

Tommy laughs at me. 

---

So my 7 sentences aren't terribly exciting, but here's who I tag:

Megan
Freya Morris
Stephanie Scott
Sharon

I'm one person short, but you're welcome to participate even if you weren't tagged. Participating isn't necessary even if you were.

13 comments:

  1. Hehe, I've never had beer, but it smells like death, lol.

    And how fun is this? Who started this idea? I must go give them props :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cassie. I've never had beer either, so we're in the same boat. Jaycee started the meme. You can find her blog here: http://blog.jayceedelorenzo.com/

      Delete
  2. Nice lines. I'd make a face too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for playing!

    I liked your lines. Beer - shudders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I'm excited to find out what lies in my 777.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May not be exciting, but certainly some great character interaction happening. I think I'll see what mine are. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to post my 7 lines this Friday :-)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the tag! Totally doing this :)

    ReplyDelete