children's writer

Three Contemporary Novels

Jan 17, 2012
For a long time fantasy and paranormal fiction were my genre of choice. I had a major thing  for vampires and fay, and I still do. But more than once in a while I come across some awesome contemporary novels, and I just have to share.

There's just something about contemporary fiction that makes me love reading and writing the genre. Contemporary fiction will always be loved by many, especially contemporary YA.


Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth

Are there any contemporary novels you've got your eye on?
5 comments on "Three Contemporary Novels"
  1. Ooooh, I've got my eye on these three as well---GREAT choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I just wanted to let you know that I left you awards over at my blog!!

    Pop on over and get em' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got my eyes on Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone too!

    parenting articles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read all three of these! I'm obsessed with contemp YA and it's the only genre I see myself writing right now.

    ReplyDelete