Dec 1, 2011

Thursday Love: Walking In The Air

I'm back again with another Thursday Love post, which is a collection of things I've been lusting over this week. Here we go.


I instantly fell in love with the cover for The Selection by Kiera Cass. It has to be one of the most stunning covers I've seen to date. I love the blue tones, and will you just look at that dress. It's sure to turn heads.

I've had Jackie Evancho's rendition of Walking In The Air on repeat these last few days. You can listen to it here. I think it's the perfect Christmas song.

This quote by Neil Gaiman is the most inspiring quote I've ever read. I love it so much that I'm using it as a desktop background.


                                             

An Education has become one of my favorite movies of all time. I recommend that everyone see it at least once. Carey Mulligan is stunning in it. It's a fantastic film with fantastic actors, and I think a lot of people would be able to relate to Mulligan's character, Jenny. The soundtrack is awesome as well. 

Here's another one of my favorite scenes:


That's it guys. What are you lusting over this week?

7 comments:

  1. The cover of The Selection is fab. I love it! Thanks for showing it to me. Now I must read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is exactly what drew me to it, that amazingly stunning cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much win over here!! The Gaiman quote is spot ON and that cover is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quote is definitely my favorite of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, that cover is gorgeous. I love it too. And I watched that scene and it is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment, Kimberly. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I did see that dress and literally gasped. Amazing. It made me sad that neither of my books thus far would warrant a girl wearing anything CLOSE to that on the cover.

    Awesome post. :)

    ReplyDelete