Nov 8, 2011

NaNoWriMo and Teaser

I'm struggling along with NaNo Just like last year. I'm at about 5k, but that's only because I started late and changed projects. So instead of working on something brand new I'm being a major rebel. Although, I'm only counting the words written in November.

The project that I'm speaking of is a middle grade ghost story written in third person. I was greatly inspired by a certain author to give this POV one last shot. Last year's NaNo novel was another middle grade fantasy written in third person as well. Even though I'm behind, I will continue to write until the very end.

Happy NaNoing.

---


*snip*

4 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful little snippet. I'm not yet brave enought to share anything on my blog. My draft is reading like "brain dump" and will require quite a bit of work before I can comfortably share with the public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This snippet is one of the better ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tease and good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete