children's writer

Top 5 2012 YA Releases

Sep 17, 2011
2012 will be a great year for books. Here are 5 novels that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Graffiti Moon is the book I'm looking forward to most. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I hear that it's a truly beautiful, well crafted novel. Australian authors rock hard.




In Honor was one of the books I came across on Goodreads while reading reviews, and I really like the premise. It's about a girl who goes on an epic road trip to fulfill her brothers last wishes. It sounds really charming.



Another one of my Goodreads finds. A novel about family, summer, love, and friendships. Second Chance Summer is my kind of book.



I already reviewed Wanderlove. It's one of those books I believe that everyone should read at least once. I really would like my own hard copy.










Isla and the Happily Ever After

Okay, so I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss yet. Bad I know. But the title of this one alone sounds so dreamy.

What 2012 YA novel are you dying to read?
5 comments on "Top 5 2012 YA Releases"
  1. The Night Circus. It only just got released on Tuesday the 13th, yet it has 101 reviews on Amazon. The book sure did get a lot of hype. Still, I'll pick it up. I also want to read the follow-up to the Magicians--Lev Grossman's The Magician King. I've already bought it, just waiting to finish some others first. Another one I've bought is Jeff Hirsch's the Eleventh Plague.

    I'm sure there are others. But I can't buy everything.

    But I probably will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot of good things about The Night Circus. The author's story is really inspiring.

    Thanks for the comment, Ron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second Chance Summer! Oh, I forgot to put that one on my list. Sigh, oh well. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i think in honor looks amazing as well :)

    and i LOVE graffiti moon <3

    ReplyDelete