children's writer

Seven Random Facts About Me

Sep 3, 2011
I received the The Versatile Blogger Award and The Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award from Lyla Lee. Thanks Lyla. So, I guess I have to share seven random facts about myself, and pass these two awesome awards on to five other bloggers. Easy enough.



1. I am completely horrible at math. I suspect the right side of my brain is more active than my left.
2. I've been afraid of the dark ever since I was two, and I slept with a teddy bear until middle school because of it.
3. I love horror movies, which may or may not contribute to my fear of the dark. 
4. Seeing other people cry makes me tear up. This is something I have no control over, it just happens.
5. I am a junk food fanatic. In fact, right now I'm craving some funnel cake.
6. I've only been out of the country once, and that was only to visit some relatives in Canada. 
7. I know the entire Pokémon theme song by heart. ...to catch them is my real test...to train them is my cause...
Bonus fact
I am the biggest Supernatural fan you'll ever meet. I love those guys. 

Okay, so now that you know a little about me. Tell me something about you. Anyone who follows is welcome to join in since I can't seem to decide on five bloggers. Have fun.
4 comments on "Seven Random Facts About Me"
  1. Ahaha on number 4! Ditto! Its so strange.even with people who have colds, blocked noses and teary eyes! My eyes start to water!! :P
    Congratulations on the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on number four. I'm a big baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry when others cry too...and I cry at movies, Hallmark commercials, etc...I'm a total sap.

    ReplyDelete