Aug 10, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday: Time For Writing


This is my first Road Trip Wednesday post, and I'm excited to join in on the fun. Road Trip Wednesday is a Blog Carnival hosted by the lovely ladies over at YA Highway.

This week’s topic is: What time do you prefer to do your writing? Early worm? Night owl? Any five seconds you can grab?

My answer: All of the above. I write sporadically at various times of the day. Usually, after a major writing session I'll wake up early the next morning to go over what I'd written the day before. Then I'll spend a few minutes on the internet, write, YouTube, write, Blogger, write.  Rinse and repeat. 

It's one of the perks of being a full-time, jobless college student. Although, during the school year I write when I'm on break or at night when I get home.

When do you find time to write?

1 comment:

  1. I write at all different times of the day. Sometimes I feel inspired right when I wake up, while other times I stay up really late writing. It just depends on the day and my mood.

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete