children's writer

Summer Spell Writing Update

Jul 20, 2011
For the past couple of days I've been typing a way on my keyboard like a crazy woman. It has gotten to the point where I just want to finish the novel. I'm exhausted on the inside, but on the outside, I'm sure I look fine to unsuspecting civilians. 

Writing a novel is hard work, and here I thought that my remarkable story telling skills (not really) would help me breeze by. It’s interesting because even though I'm not even half way through finishing this novel, I feel like I've been writing for days. My Characters are now doing what they want (oh, the benefits of being a pantser), and I really don't know what's going to happen anymore. 

It's both exciting and scary. But I'm more than determined to finish

Post Comment
Post a Comment