Jun 5, 2011

Sweet Venom

Hello guys, I'm back after a long hiatus with another Cover Crazy post. For those of you who don't know, Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by Tawni over at The Book Worms in which book cover junkies like me profess their love for beautiful book covers. Mondays never looked so good.

But, since I've been out of loop for awhile now I'm sure a lot of the books on my wish list have already been "cover loved" up and down the blogosphere.

In an attempt to get back into the swing of things, this week, I'm going crazy for Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs.


Isn't she pretty?

Seriously guys, I can't take my eyes off that braid. It's captivating.  The detailing, the way it curves down to her back and wisps out at the ends. This cover just screams Buy Me Now! I think something magical might happen once I finally get my hands on this book as its set to be published on the day I will no longer be considered a teenager. Which will be a very non-magical day, but maybe, just maybe, I'll finally find my missing letter, to that very special school, thrust in between its pages. 

As of tomorrow morning, since today is actually Sunday, I'll be off to take my last final for the semester. So you can expect some more posts from me, and please excuse the blog title change, I wanted one that was a little more niche.

Happy blogging, as always.

Image from Goodreads.

10 comments:

  1. good luck in your final tomorrow!

    and i love your blogs new look :)

    x Nomes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nomes. I really need some luck right about now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cover. The image is just right, and the font suits it really well. Nice pick :).. Also, good luck for tomorrow.

    -Alisa @ the Novel Nook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Alisa. The test wasn't as hard as I was expecting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cover! And how the braid is reminiscent of snakes--totally fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely one of my favorites. the cover is very well apt to the premise of the novel. love it... simple yet speaks volume!

    here's mine: http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/06/cover-crazy-monday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this book in my life! I love the fact that the braid draws us in, esp. when we hear that the book is about a child from Medusa's line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this cover. The hair instantly makes me think of a snake with the way it is coiling. I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments and for following. :)

    ReplyDelete