children's writer

Teaser Tuesday

Jan 11, 2011
I feel like I've been really overdoing it with memes lately, but they're are great way to get my thoughts out there in a fun, lucrative manner. On that note today is Tuesday, so I will be teasing with a snippet from a novel I've been working on called, Everything Breakable. It's about a girl, a drought, friendship, accidental homicide, and lots of other firsts. This is a little bit of the opening from my main characters perspective. Her name is Cassidy by the way.

It's super short, but let me know what you think.

*snip*

Thanks for reading.
4 comments on "Teaser Tuesday"
  1. I love Cassidy's voice (and name for that matter!). Such simplistic descriptions but they show a whole lot. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carissa. I hope that's a good interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete