children's writer

In My Mailbox (1)

Jan 23, 2011
Hello, In My Mailbox is a weekly IMM hosted by The Story Siren

This week's In My Mailbox includes:
Choker by Elizabeth Woods
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
&
Last Sacrifice also by Richelle Mead

These are some of the books that have been on my want list although there are still others like Anna and the French Kiss and Paranormalcy both of which my bookstore didn't have. And since I didn't do Cover Crazy last Monday my picks would have been Choker and City of Ashes, their covers are gorgeous along with the obvious Across the Universe. I can't wait to start reading these. Am I the only one who likes having piles of unread books just lying around? Happy blogging!
6 comments on "In My Mailbox (1)"
  1. Nice mailbox...Love the covers of Slice of Cherry and Across the Universe...Happy Reading! Here's a look at my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!

    New Follower!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following, Moonlight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have many of the same books on your TBR pile as I have. I have a huge wish list and never the budget to buy them all. Ah well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books are expensive. I don't think I'll be buying any new ones for awhile. Thanks for commenting and following.

    ReplyDelete