Jan 8, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday (1)


What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

I've actually compiled a list of all the books I'm hoping to read this year. I'm now on book thirty six and the latest is, Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl. It tells the story of a young Princess Victoria through the eyes of  her maid, and it seems to have gotten a ton of good reviews on Goodreads. I don't usually venture into the genre of historical fiction, so this is a nice change of pace. Thank you YA bloggers for helping me discover this novel.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacqui, thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book sounds great!

    Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it does. :)

    Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete